Activity 3 – SBC8

During this challenge, commenting was the only fun thing we had to do. Not only did using a good commenting method get me a couple of new friends, but it was also fun hearing what others thought, enjoyed, or hated about a post. Commenting is fun because it helps us see different points from ours. With those new point you can finally judge and see if you were right or not. However, Commenting was sometimes annoying. When I replied or commented on someone’s post but they wouldn’t respond back. It was super annoyed because I felt like I had just wasted my time. In the end I was able to find interesting post by trusting their titles. Whenever I saw an interesting title I would check out the blog. If they were really interesting to me, I would comment on them. On the other hand my own post did not receive a lot of comments. I received a few but they were good and interesting. I think I got few comments because I wasn’t often on the flip board. In order to get more I have to wok and show more effort in challenges