MY FIRST DAY AT ISD

Hello I am Nick

when I was coming to ISD I was really scared and I could fell the butterflies in my stomach.When I entered in the first lesson unfortunately it was french class ,everyone was steering at me and it made me start to shake.When I entered in the school I didn’t know the sketchal so  I went to Mr Bell’s office so I told him my problem then he took me to my first lesson.My first lesson was french.I like  french class because I understand french more than english so it was a good start.When I entered in my first class I was as scare as I was when I was when I entered the school and I found in the french teacher then she asked me ,

“Hi how are are you supposed to be in this class”

“yes”

“what is your name”

“Nick”

“Nice to meet you Nick go have a seat”

When I went to take a seat there as this kid called Tahiri who was trying to be nice with me then he stood up and told that i could see with other guys.

Every thing was cool on my first day of school and I got many friends.

4 thoughts on “MY FIRST DAY AT ISD

1. Hi Nick, your story reminds me a lot of my first day of school. The feelings and emotions are very similar to what I experienced and to what others students probably experienced as well. The dialogue in your story makes us imagine the scene. I know you must have been scared but did you feel any positive and happy emotions that day?

2. Dear Nick,
    As a student here at isd I have been here for a long time so I wouldn’t know how you felt but you made remember the first time I came to school. How was the rest of your day ?

3. Hey Nick,
    I liked the way you described how you felt because I came to ISD last year and I felt exactly just like you. My first class was also french! The first day, I was all day with Anjali and she helped me a lot. As most of the post I saw , you described your experience but this time, I can really relate to it. Next time, pay attention to grammar and punctuation error,
    Nice job 😉